TICKETS ON SALE FRIDAY AT 10AM AVAILABLE HERE : https://www.teddyswish.org/babylosshourlive/
You are invited to the third #BabyLossHourLIVE event hosted by myself, @thelegacyofleo in celebration of the Teddy’s Wish, a charity dedicated to supporting those affected by baby loss. Join us, together with a small panel of guests, for an evening of conversation and belonging.
The evening is kindly hosted and sponsored by @theofficegroup in Marylebone giving you the opportunity to meet others affected by or invested in all forms baby loss in a safe and inclusive environment. The Baby Loss Hour Live panel discussion will centre around the support that bereaved parents need once they leave the care of a medical environment and will welcome voices from the audience to share their perspective alongside the panel.
Tickets are £10, non-refundable and will be issued on a first come first serve basis (max two tickets per reservation). All profits will be donated to Teddy’s Wish, to help continue their crucial work. Should you wish to further support the charity, please feel free to make a donation on the night.
The panel, alongside the voices of those in the audience, will include:
• Chris Reid @teddys_wish Edward’s father and founder of Teddy’s Wish
• Caro Greenwood @spikey Freddie’s Mother, blogger and passionate ambassador for autism
• Elle Wright,@feathering_the_empty_nest Teddy’s Mother and author of Ask Me His Name
• Alice Olins, @thestepupclub Bears Mother, careers expert and founder of stepupclub
• Leigh Kendall, @leighakendall Hugo’s Mother and Tommys Mums Voice winner 2016
Tuesday, 2nd July from 7pm at The Office Group, Marylebone Station, NW1 6JJ
#BabyLossHour is a weekly twitter chat, aimed at those affected by or invested in all forms of Baby Loss, providing an opportunity to share, learn and connect. More information can be found here: www.thelegacyofleo.com/babylosshour
Tickets will available here on Friday 24th May, from 10am and shared across social media.